Sunday, April 29, 2012

Size Matters

I opened my email this morning to an expertly crafted succinct message, "size matters. nice work."

The message was not sent by my lady, so I can only assume the message was in regards to an update I recently placed on our website: http://roninbicycleworks.com/store.html. I placed the frame geometry of our prototype on our site in response to some questions on matters of size. Here's the image...
I personally love this geometry as it fits me and most people that I meet on the streets well. Re-sizing at this point is only a matter of quantity. Larger orders can spread out the set-up costs to a more tolerable level. Let us know if our riders are pint sized dynamos, long-legged or if this frame is just right. What would you like to see for frame geometry? If there is enough demand, we can accommodate.

No comments:

Post a Comment